Contractors & Office Closure 2019
The Directors would like to bring the important contractors and estate office closure dates and information to your urgent attention:
1. Contractors Closure 2019/2020
- The last day of building activities for 2019 will be on Tuesday, 10th December.
- On the 11th and 12th of December contractors will only be allowed to clean the building sites, erect site screening and removal of the septic toilets from site.
- No building contractors will be allowed inside the Estate after 13h00 on Friday, 13th December 2019.
- Site inspections will be carried out by the Estate Manager on the 12th December and owners will be allowed to finalise outstanding matters by no later than Friday, 13th December at 13h00.
- Contactors will be allowed to commence with building activities on Monday, 13th January 2020.
Last submission dates for building plans/scrutiny dates:
Kindly refer to Annexure A of the Building Rules and Regulations document available on the Rietvlei Ridge website, for the last plan submission and scrutiny dates for 2019. Please refer HERE to Annexure A for ease of reference.
3. Tags registration for new residents
You are kindly requested to confirm with the Estate Manager if new tenants will move into the Estate in January 2020.
Kindly ensure that you furnish the Estate Manager with the Vehicle ClickOn Registration form by no later than Monday, 23rd December 2019 in order to register new residents on the click on system and issue tags. Alternatively, you can complete the Access Registration online form.
4. Estate Office Closure
The Estate office will be closed from the 24th December 2019 and will re-open on the 09th January 2020.
All emails and concerns will be attended to by the Estate Manager upon her return from annual leave. Kindly take note that all important contact numbers are available on the website: Contact Us