Poisoning of Pets
The directors of the Rietvlei Ridge HOA were made aware that a cat was poisoned at Waterfall complex. As this was not the first incident of cat poisoning the SPCA was called in.
The SPCA is of the opinion that this was a deliberate attempt to poison the cat and not a case of the cat accidentally eating a poisoned mouse or rat. Most residents of the estate are pet lovers and an incident like this causes a lot of heart-sore.
Residents are alerted to the fact that residents in the Estate may be guilty of doing these despicable deeds. Please try to keep your pets safe and come forward with any information you may have to find the guilty person(s).